To successfully manage & grow the relationship with a portfolio of High Value customers by handling all Travel, Card & Lifestyle aspects of the service.
• To pro-actively maintain regular contact with customers both by calls and e-mails, and to use detailed knowledge of customer’s lifestyle choices to offer relevant value added propositions.
• To provide outstanding relationship management to the satisfaction of all customers & to a higher level than that of our competitors.
• To complete travel & lifestyle reservations, at the point of contact where possible, in an accurate & efficient manner.
• To significantly contribute to revenue optimization by proactively building customer engagement through outstanding service in order to construct loyalty brand.
Knowledge in SABRE is mandatory
People leadership, customer experience, financial management.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly at all levels to ensure that strategic direction and objectives for service are understood and future needs are supported.
• He/she must also be capable of building, leading and motivating his/her teams effectively.
• Needs technical and analytical skills to identify, analyze and increase understanding of customer needs.
• Must be decisive in making timely and appropriate judgments and decisions based on best available information.
Titulación mínima :
Licenciado Experiencia :
2 a 3 años Residencia :
México Permiso de trabajo