Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Four Seasons Hotel is inviting yo to work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for food, coffee and wine.
BASIC PURPOSE: Serve guest needs by providing exceptional knowledge of coffee tea and food items as well as information regarding preparation methods.
1. Providing counter service to guests through taking verbal requests for food and accommodating the expediting of such requests.
2. Have the ability to describe the selection of food and beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods.
3. Accommodate guest orders, Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
4. Properly and accurately close guest checks; process cash and credit card payments; properly settle voided checks or complimentary items.
5. Breakdown, clean and set-up of Pan Dulce and its adjacent areas. This include front of house, back of house and seating areas.
6. Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
7. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
1. Assist with daily inventory and ordering.
2. Stocking food and beverage and paper supplies.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
-Ability to make coffee and tea drinks at the guest requests and Four Seasons standards specifications.
-Ability to accurately process cash and credit card transactions.
-Provide the guest with thorough knowledge of the merchandise and all menu items offered for sale, both within Pan Dulce and in all other retail outlets of the hotel. Translate this knowledge into creative up selling techniques to promote daily and monthly sales targets.
-Contribute to our environment with a positive and friendly attitude.
-Demonstrate exceptional F&B knowledge.
-Communicate with team members to ensure the highest level of personalized service.
-Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
-Have access to a robust benefit plan.
-Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
-Be recognized for excellence.
Titulación mínima: Preparatoria Experiencia: De 1 a 2 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: México
Education: High school education or equivalent experience.
Experience: Minimum two years hospitality service or related work.
Must be available to work weekends, evenings and Holidays.